Below, you can see a detailed list of changes in Minecraft PE 0.16.1.
- Fixed intervals in the text.
- Improved performance.
- Now you can delete the world and save the resource pack if the path has UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed game crash when editing the world name.
- Fixed a crash in Realms when someone put an item in a frame.
- Fixed updating slots in the player's inventory.
- Creepers explode again when they are attacked by snow golems.
- Fixed game crash when creating a new world.
- Fixed a crash due to fire arrows.