The release of the first release version of Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 1.16 Nether Update
, which radically changes the Nether in the game, adding a lot of new and interesting content! New biomes, armor, tools, blocks, mobs — all this in the update Minecraft PE 1.16
It's worth starting with changes in the interface. There is a new button for accessing the emotions window
In the world (both in the Overworld and in the Nether), destroyed portals now appear, which can be completed to get into the Nether! Various blocks appear at the destroyed portals — obsidian, weeping obsidian, magma blocks, gold blocks, various stones and a chest that contains various random resources!
Basalt deltas are a new biome in the Nether, shrouded in white ash particles. Lava cubes now appear in this biome, and here you can also find blackstone in large quantities.
The valley of the sand of souls consists of blocks of sand of souls and blue flame. Skeletons and ghasts appear in this biome.
The distorted forest consists of new earth blocks and trees. There are also new mushrooms, vines and Wanderers of the Region!
The Crimson Forest, like the Distorted Forest, consists of earth blocks and trees, but they have differences. Piglins and Hoglins can be found in the Crimson Forest.
Sometimes, Piglins will gather in squads and attack Hoglins to get food from them.
Piglins love gold and if you have an ingot for them, they can give you a random resource.
The zombified piglin is a remade Zombie-human and appears as a result of Piglin's transition to the Overworld, but these creatures also appear randomly in the Cave.
Hoglin is a new source of food in Nether. You can find this mob in the Crimson Forest, but remember that this beast is very strong!
Zoglin appears when Hoglin moves from Nether to the Overworld.
In the Nether Update there are also many new blocks, some of which appear in the world by chance, others will need to be crafted. In the screenshot below, you can see some new blocks.
One of the new blocks is a "Target" that can be used to create new mechanisms. The Target block sends a red stone signal for a short time if any projectile hits it.
The main innovation in Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 1.16 Nether Update
was the appearance of a new precious resource — netherite, which allows you to improve diamond tools and armor to netherite, increasing their strength.
A new netherite ingot is created by melting netherite scraps, which can be obtained from ancient fragments.
Music and sounds
- Added three new tracks:
- Rubedo plays the Wastelands of Nether
- Chrysopoeia plays in Twisted Forests
- So Below plays in the Valleys of the sand shower
- "Bullseye" — hit the bullseye of the target blocks
- "Cover me with debris" — put on a full set of netherite armor
- "Oh-oh, sparkles!" — distract piglin with gold
- "Popular tourist route" — visit all biomes of the Nether
- Despauning mobs
- The rules for despauning mobs now correspond to the Java Edition
- Any mobs that have been preserved (tamed, given names, etc.) will never disappear naturally
- If the mobs are between 32 and 44 blocks from the nearest player, they will not take damage for 30 seconds, and there is also a 1 in 800 chance.
- Almost all naturally appearing mobs are now automatically despauned when they are 44 blocks away or further from the nearest players in the world with a simulation distance of 4
- The fish will automatically despawn at a maximum distance of 40 blocks or further at all simulation distances. If the mobs are between 32 and 44 blocks from the nearest player, they should not take damage for 30 seconds with a 1 in 800 chance
- The following mobs do not follow these disappearing rules:
- Ender Dragon
- Iron Golem
- Snow Golem
- Elder Guardian
- Wandering Trader
- The curse of non-removable
- The Curse of loss
- Updated sounds for bone block, Nether stone, soul sand, Nether growth, Nether brick, quartz ore, honey block and honeycomb block
- Instruments now make noise when they break
- Trading with residents has been changed to match with Java Edition
- Players more reliably increase their popularity inside the village
- Trading with residents now correctly increases popularity
- Treating zombie residents now gives extra popularity
- Popularity will become more neutral over time
- Increased golem spawn rate and changed golem spawn rules
- Now at least 75% of the villagers will work during the day
- At least 20 beds and each resident of the village has his own bed
- Only 1 golem will appear for every 10 villagers
- Residents can no longer open and close iron doors
- Villagers no longer run around their homes during raids
- The raid status panel now appears again when returning to a raid from another dimension
- More changes for equality
- Dropped items now have 3D models and rotate
- Passive mobs now appear on the blocks they are supposed to appear on
- Planting an oak or birch seedling next to a flower now has a chance of a bee hive appearing when the seedling has grown
- Water now freezes from the edges, matching the Java Edition
- Players now get the effect of the conductor's power during rain
- A Large spruce trees now transform nearby grass blocks into podzol when they grow
- The Wither’s spawning explosion no longer breaks obsidian
- Gates can now be placed without support blocks under them
- Drop resistance is now a scale, not a probability
- Entities are now repelled by the current lava
- The Wither’s spawning explosion no longer breaks obsidian
- Creepers in boats now deal damage to players nearby
- Mobs that Panic now do this for all types of damage
- With a hoe, you can now dig out the following blocks: a block of an outgrowth of the Nether, a block of a distorted outgrowth, a sheaf of hay, a block of dried algae, a target and a mushroom light
- New server window
- Updated server screen
- Removed colors from third-party server messages
- Fixed the intelligibility of ping for players
- Added new hints explaining what adding a server does
- Changes in kicks and bans
- You can now disconnect players from the Realm server via the pause menu
- Anyone who has Operator rights will be able to disable players
- Disconnected players will not be able to join games on the local network while the world is open
- Kick command
- Players who need to be disconnected from the server can now be thrown out using the new '/kick' command, if desired, specifying a message to the player
- The kick command can include selectors, for example — '/kick @a [c=-2]'
- Ban and Realms permissions
- Realm server owners can now ban players via the pause screen
- Realm server owners can now edit player permissions on the "Player Permissions" screen
- The name of the Realm server is now displayed on the pause screen
- The command to set the respawn point
- The '/spawnpoint' command can now be used in the Browser
- Mojang Studios
- Updated the game loading logo!
Minecraft Update RELEASE 1.16Updated:
April 22, 2021The Latest version: