- Completely updated achievement screen and updated achievement pictures.
- Over a dozen new Character Editor items have been added to the game and can be unlocked with achievements.
Version equality and bug fixes:
- Sea turtles now play a sound when they lay eggs.
- Dolphins now dry out at the same rate as in the Java Edition — 120 seconds.
- Undamaged items will no longer prevent damaged items from being repaired.
- Basalt can no longer be destroyed by Gast fireballs.
- Now it takes a little more time to destroy basalt blocks.
- Dynamite is no longer activated when a red torch is placed directly on it.
- Experience balls are now floating in the water.
- The movement of the nezerite in the lava has been corrected.
- Netherite armor no longer loses strength when standing on magma blocks.
- Trading discounts from the "Hero of the Village" effect and the healing of zombie inhabitants now correspond to the Java Edition.
- The wings of the Phantoms now make sounds.
- Pistons can no longer be pushed above the building height limit or into the void.
- Blackstone can now be used to create cooking racks.
- Players can now create farmlands using the '/give' command and select them using the 'Block Selection' (middle mouse button).
- Cod and salmon killed by fire are now dropped as cooked food.
- Now the chains can be placed horizontally.
- Generation of floor and ceiling surfaces now corresponds to Java Edition.
- Sand shower valleys now have ceilings covered with soil shower and sand shower.
- Basalt deltas now have basalt ceilings.
- Striders with passengers can now be tamed.
- Piglins now drop their inventory when they are zombified.
- Piglins and Piglins-beasts now retain their equipment when zombifying.
- Piglins-beasts now give not 10 experience, but 20 experience when they die from the player.
- Lanterns can now be placed underwater and they will not collapse.
- Piglins now offer the same items in exchange as in the Java Edition.
- The fire of souls no longer melts snow and blocks of ice.
- Zombie Piglins no longer hang over Striders while riding them.
- Distorted fungi can now grow in crimson forests.
- Now the Piglins are offering Nezer bricks in exchange, not blocks of Nezer bricks.
- Hoglin Cubs and Zoglin Cubs now have a drop from the player's death.
- Baby Zoglins now have big heads.
- Desiccant skeletons now automatically attack Piglins and Piglins-beasts.
- Hoglins are now running away from Rebirth Anchors.
- Iron golems are now attacking Hoglins.
- Zoglins now take damage from the healing effect and are healed by harmful effects.
- If the chests of the destroyed portals contain a Sparkling Watermelon, then they no longer contain only one slice of watermelon.
- Zombie Piglins sitting on Striders now hold a Distorted fungus on a stick in their hand.
- Added several new Experimental Gameplay switches to access some of the things being tested and content from the store.
- Added a new screensaver with the Mojang Studios logo on Android devices.
- Xbox One controllers don't work properly with Oculus Rift.
For map makers and Add-option makers