The material will be supplemented.
Mangroves will appear in the next update and will become a new kind of tree.
- They grow in mangrove swamps
- Roots grow in water and deep in the ground
- Logs can be used to create new blocks
A new biome, which is a subspecies of an ordinary swamp. It differs in that mangrove trees grow here, creating entire forests.
- Grows out of a tadpole
- There are three types: normal, snowy and tropical
- Eats small magma cubes
- Has a funny animation
- Can jump
- Each species has its own characteristics
- It lives in swamp waters
- The type of frog depends on the temperature of the biome
- You can catch it with a bucket
Warden has been transferred several times already and now it will definitely appear in Minecraft 1.19! The developers have completely redesigned the mob, it will become even more dangerous and stronger.
- Completely blind mob
- Has a sense of smell and can sense the player
- Reacts to sounds
- Very strong and able to kill a player with two strikes
- Moves at the player's speed
- You can distract with a projectile
- Has a drop resistance
- A new biome in the "deepest depths of the world"
- Perhaps the rarest biome
- Consists of sculk blocks
- Generates at a height between Y=-1 and Y=-64
A new unique structure generates in the caves of the Overworld in Minecraft 1.19.
- A new structure in deep dark biome
- It consists of deepslate and basalt blocks
- There are soul sand, soul fire and soul lanterns
- Candles and skeleton skulls
- There are chests with unique loot
- You can find a unique Reinforced Deepslate blocks
- Has several levels
- Generates in an Ancient City
- It consists of deep shale
- Has some unknown but interesting purpose
Although the rolling blocks are also available in Minecraft 1.18, nevertheless, they will come out of the experiments with the next update and will be available to all players.
- Sculk shrieker;
- Sculk Catalyst;
- Sculk vein.
- Generates in deep dark and Ancient City;
- Has an animated texture;
- Without a silk touch, only experience drops;
- It grows around a rolling pin catalyst.
Picks up vibrations from the sensor, imposes a dark effect on the player and summons the Warden after several activations.
Distributes sculk blocks to where the nearest mob to the catalyst dies.
- Generates in the deep dark;
- Can be placed in several layers;
- Has an animated texture;
- Nothing drops without a silk touch.
Boat with chest
In MCPE 1.19 on Android a chest can now be placed in the boat, which is convenient for transporting resources.
- Found in mangrove swamp biomes
- Can be created by using a water bottle on a dirt block
- Can be placed on top of dripstone to dehydrate and form clay
A new building block that will expand the creative possibilities of players.
Allay won the mob vote!
- Flying friendly mob
- Give him an item to look for, the same or similar
- Loves music
- It has two slots
- Collects items that don't stack
- Does not break chests and blocks
- Can only pick up items that have already fallen out
Last update: September 20, 2022.
- The list of changes is available on the Minecraft 1.19.30.04