New update Minecraft 1.21, announced on Minecraft Live 2023. The update adds Trial Chamber, Breeze, Armadillo and many new features!
The post will be updated.
- Trial Chamber
- Trial Spawner
The developers wanted to add more adventure for those who love fighting. A unique structure has been added to the game especially for this!
- New underground structure
- Consists of copper and new decorative blocks
- In the center there is a corridor connecting various rooms
- Here you can test your fighting skills
- There are chests with loot
- Generates in Trial Chamber
- Summons hostile monsters to fight
- The player receives rewards for winning
- You can understand which monsters will spawn by the blocks near the spawner
- New hostile mob
- Spawns in Trial Chamber
- Jumps high and shoots wind projectiles
- The projectile creates a small explosion with a big knockback effect
Won the Mob Vote!
- Spawns in the Savannah
- Drops the Shell
- Wolf Armor can be crafted from the Shell
- Can be crafted from Armadillo Scute
- Gives additional protection to the Wolf
- New type of Workbench
- Can interact with the Red Stone
- Crafting slots can be disabled and enabled
- New light block
- Over time, it begins to oxidize and shine dimmer
- Can be waxed
The first Beta and Preview versions will be released in the coming weeks.