- Updated the model and texture of the Vex
- The Vex retains a slightly larger hitbox to make it easier to fight
- Structure Blocks can now import structures from ‘.mcstructure’ files on Windows
- Updated Add-On templates for19.50 with new resources, behaviors, and documentation are available to download at aka.ms/MCAddonPacks
Spectator mode is coming officially to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition! Now this function does not require the inclusion of Experiments!
New Touch Controls
Smartphones and tablets have been switched to a new touch control.
New Default Skins
Added 7 new default skins. All available Minecraft characters:
Developers continue to improve the equality of Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition versions. This update makes some significant changes.
- While playing tag, baby Villagers will now run at a quicker speed that matches Java Edition
- Wooden Doors, Iron Doors, Wooden Trapdoors, Iron Trapdoors, and Fence Gates now use the same opening and closing sound effects as Java Edition
- Added unique button click sound for Wooden Buttons to match Java Edition
- Lily Pads now pop with sound and particles when run into by a BoatLily Pads now pop with sound and particles when run into by a Boat
Next Major Update
A new switch Next Major Update has been added, allowing you to try out the features from Minecraft 1.20 right now!
The release contains fixes migrated from the beta versions.