- Updated the model and texture of the Vex
- The Vex retains a slightly larger hitbox to make it easier to fight
- Structure Blocks can now import structures from ‘.mcstructure’ files on Windows
- Updated Add-On templates for19.50 with new resources, behaviors, and documentation are available to download at aka.ms/MCAddonPacks
Spectator mode is coming officially to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition! Now this function does not require the inclusion of Experiments!
New Touch Controls
Smartphones and tablets have been switched to a new touch control.
New Default Skins
Added 7 new default skins. All available Minecraft characters:
Developers continue to improve the equality of Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition versions. This update makes some significant changes.
- While playing tag, baby Villagers will now run at a quicker speed that matches Java Edition
- Wooden Doors, Iron Doors, Wooden Trapdoors, Iron Trapdoors, and Fence Gates now use the same opening and closing sound effects as Java Edition
- Added unique button click sound for Wooden Buttons to match Java Edition
- Lily Pads now pop with sound and particles when run into by a BoatLily Pads now pop with sound and particles when run into by a Boat
Next Major Update
A new switch Next Major Update has been added, allowing you to try out the features from Minecraft 1.20 right now!
The release contains fixes migrated from the beta versions.
«Download» implies the possibility of switching to Google Play or another service. You will need a purchased game license to install the update.
Buy Minecraft on Google Play