- When placing a Mob Head on a Note Block, that Note Block will now play one of the ambient sounds of that mob when played by a player or powered by Redstone!
- Added Block of Bamboo, which can be crafted from 9 Bamboo
- Added Stripped Block of Bamboo, which can be obtained by using an Axe on a Block of Bamboo
- Both Block of Bamboo and Stripped Block of Bamboo can be crafted into 2 Bamboo Planks
- Bamboo Hanging Sign is now crafted out of 6 Stripped Blocks of Bamboo and 2 Chains
- Rotated the texture of Bamboo Planks to better match the style of other Planks blocks
- Updated Bamboo Raft and Bamboo Raft with Chest item Icons
- Bamboo Fence now shows in the correct color on the map
- Recolored the Scaffolding texture to match Bamboo Woodset colors
- Unique sounds added for the Chiseled Bookshelf
- Introduced the tag "minecraft:bookshelf_books" to filter what type of items are storable in the Chiseled Bookshelf
- Chiseled Bookshelf now fills when dropping Books into a connected Hopper
- When a Chiseled Bookshelf is connected to a Hopper, only Books are transferred
- Hanging Sign map colors now match Sign map colors
- Hanging Sign now uses the correct texture for its jungle variant
- Fixed an issue where Hanging Signs and other blocks could not be placed under Chest, Enchanting Table, Candle, Brewing Stand, Mob heads (when aligned to the bottom of the block), or End Portal Frame
- Jungle Hanging Sign iron chain added in texture
Piglin Mob Head
- Piglins will now drop their heads when killed by a charged Creeper!
- Placing the Piglin Head on a Note Block will play one of the Piglin's ambient sounds
- The Piglin Head will flap its ears when powered by Redstone on worn by a player!
- Device screen will no longer automatically turn off while a world is loaded
- Updated splash screen to be consistent between Android 12+ devices and older devices
- Fixed controller input sometimes getting stuck when a controller disconnected
- Entities no longer get pushed out by Doors activated by Redstone signals
- Using the Pick Block functionality on Fern and Grass now selects the correct item in the inventory instead of the first one between them
- Using the Pick Block functionality on Acacia and Dark Oak Leaves now selects the correct item in the inventory instead of the first one between them
- Fixed albedo color arrays in resource packs
- Axolotls no longer tick their dry out timer when unloaded
- Tropical Fish no longer use surface density limit when spawning underground
- Husks can now fit in a two blocks high space and baby Husks in a one-high space
«Download» implies the possibility of switching to Google Play or another service. You will need a purchased game license to install the update.
Buy Minecraft on Google Play