- Archaeology will add new blocks and a special Archaeological brush
- Archaeological sites will appear next to deserted temples
- In the excavation sites, players will encounter Suspicious sand
- With a brush, players will be able to clear Suspicious sand, get pottery shards or random items
- Four pottery shards can be used to craft a pot, while combining different patterns
It will be possible to try out Archaeology from February 15 together with the new Minecraft: Java Edition snapshot, Minecraft Preview and Beta.