It is required to enable all experimental functions in the world settings.
Cavemen can help you defeat monsters and can be tamed as friends. Yes, friends, if you are lonely in Minecraft, you can tame cavemen as partners or bodyguards, but they are very isolated from the modern world, which means they will avoid players, so taming a caveman will not be so easy! Hint: try to give them raw meat of any animal, maybe they will agree
Characteristics of a caveman in Minecraft:
- Health: 40;
- Spawn - Jungle Biome (49.2% chance of spawn);
- Attacks: animals, fish, robbers, monsters;
- Damage: 8;
- Avoids: player, robbers, monsters;
- An item for taming: raw meat of all animals or fish;
- Follows the player: yes.
Screenshots from the game:
A group of cavemen
Cavemen on the hunt (sheep hunting)
A modern villager meets a primitive caveman
Little caveman with his parents
Caveman vs Tyrannosaurus Rex (proof that the caveman from this addon can attack mobs from another addon)
Installing the Caveman Buddy mod (.mcaddon):
- Download the mod file marked .mcaddon from the link below.
- Open the files (via ES Explorer on Android) and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Resource packs.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Behavior packs.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Caveman Buddy (.mcaddon)
[64.75 Kb] downloads: 1528