The new version of the Minecraft Beta and Preview 22.214.171.124. This update adds a new block to the game, fixes some bugs and makes technical changes.
Added the Crafter block to the Minecraft, available in experiments.
- Crafter can be crafted with Redstone Dust, Iron Ingots, Crafting Table, and Dropper
- Crafter uses distinct particles when crafting
- Crafter has distinct sounds for crafting and failing
- Crafter has a blast resistance of 3.5
- A Comparator connected to a Crafter now outputs a signal that is equal to the amount of non-empty slots plus disabled slots
- Moving items into crafter from Hopper or Dropper distributes them evenly instead of first filling the first stack
- Powering the Crafter with Redstone signal makes it craft and output the item
- Inverted the direction in which Decorated Pots wobble when unsuccessfully interacted with
- Horizontal End Rod hitboxes are now rotated correctly
- Mobs that grow up to be adults and are too large to fit inside Boats will now jump out