This week, the developers released a new test build of Minecraft 22.214.171.124. Some changes have been made to the game and API, bugs have been fixed.
- New death screen now has partial support (color, static obfuscation) for "Formatting Codes"
- Camels and Sniffers can now have Balloons attached
- The following mobs will now set their target on fire if the mob is on fire when attacking: Drowned, Husk, Zombie, and Zombified Villager
- Added three new user-friendly disconnection error messages and improved two others
- Fixed feedback button behavior in the new Play Screen not linking to the feedback page
- Player entities now play the appropriate sounds when entering/exiting water
- Fixed a problem where blocks' rendering was not updating unless the player jumped
- Dolphins now rise properly when Balloons are attached
- Concrete Powder blocks are now the correct color for worlds imported from previous versions