Now Minecraft Pocket Edition does not officially exist and there is only Minecraft, but the PC version of the game was renamed to Minecraft: Java Edition.
With the update Minecraft 1.2 , training has become available in the game, in which you can learn about many elements of the game, which is primarily useful for beginners.
Stained glass has finally appeared in the game! In addition, ice and slug blocks have become more transparent.
Banners are a decorative block that is perfect for cards with medieval castles. You can create flags of different colors and even change their pattern.
A book with a pen is usually used when creating maps for passing. Unlike Java Edition, in the new version of the game MCPE 1.2 in the interface window of the book you can see two pages at once!
In Minecraft 1.2 When creating a world, you can include a bonus chest and a starting card. The bonus chest has some useful resources for starting survival and is mainly useful for beginners in the game, and thanks to the map you can always see your location
One of the most long-awaited innovations in Minecraft 1.2 on Android, iOS and Windows 10 is the armor rack! You can put armor on her and put a sword or any other tool in her hand.
The main feature that I really liked is that you can change the poses of the armor rack. Just sit down and tap on it to change the pose.
A canyon is a natural structure that can be found both on the surface of the world and underground. They are quite large and often you can find abandoned mines and a bunch of different ores in them.
Parrots are bright, beautiful birds that don't mind chatting. You can find a parrot in the jungle, and with the help of seeds you can tame it. They come in five types of color: red (red macaw), light green, dark blue (hyacinth macaw), blue (blue-yellow macaw) and gray (Corella). Approach the tamed parrot to put it on your shoulder!
List of changes MCPE 1.2
- A new interface in the inventory, combined with a recipe book. New changes may be inconvenient for players, but it can be improved by the release.
- The game Minecraft Pocket Edition officially no longer exists, since it was renamed simply Minecraft. This was done due to the cross-platform nature of Android and iOS with Windows 10, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch (it may appear for Playstation 4 in the future).
- Training has become available in the game. There is a lot of useful information in the learning window for both beginners and oldfags.
- When creating a world, you can now activate the initial card and bonus chest, adjust the resolution level of players and game rules.
- The Friends and Servers tabs are separated in different windows.
Blocks and items
- Painted glass
- Painted glass panels
- Turntable and records
- Rack for armor
- Structural block
- A book with a pen
- Asterisk and rocket
- New structure - canyon
- The cooking rack now needs fuel
- Now you can hold the card in your left hand
- The beacon beam can be painted with painted glass or painted glass panels
- Ice now has transparency
And many other changes that will make the game better!
Updated: April 19, 2018
Latest version: v1.2.13 (22.214.171.124)
- Fixed some bugs