The format of the maps .MCWORLD is the main one for Minecraft Pocket Edition. It is easy to use to install maps, let's take a closer look!
Android / iOS
- Download the map file in the format .mcworld.
- Open the file manager and go to the downloads folder Downloads
- Click on the map file to launch the game and start installing it.
- Wait for the map to be imported and find it in the list of worlds!
Download the map file to your Windows 10 device and double-click on the map file.
The game will start automatically, and the installation process will begin, after which a notification will be displayed.
Can't install the map?
If you failed to install the .mcworld map, then try renaming it and specifying the extension .zip and install the map manually.
On any device, click on the file to launch the game and start the process of installing the world template.
Go to creating a world and in the templates window find the imported world template. Click on it to create a world with it.
- Android: in the game settings, set the storage to External and unpack the map folder from the archive in /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/.
- iOS: rename the map file from .zip to .mcworld and click on the file to start the map installation process.
- Windows 10 unpack the map folder in %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe \LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds.
If you have something that doesn't work out or have any questions, then write in the comments and we will definitely help!