Currently, test versions of Minecraft are only available for Android, Xbox and Windows 10/11. This does not allow players from other platforms to evaluate new features. In addition, the files of the release versions and beta versions are mixed with each other, which may cause problems. Minecraft Preview is created to solve these problems.
- Minecraft Preview can already be installed on iOS
- In the near future, the Preview game client will appear for Windows 10 and 11
- Nothing has been said about the console version, but it should be released before the end of this year
- Minecraft Preview will be available in Xbox Game Pass before the end of this year for Xbox and Windows
- Minecraft Preview has multiplayer support
- Players will be able to use the market (on some platforms)
- Realms and selected servers will work
- Achievements are also available
How to get Minecraft Beta on iOS?
Owners of iOS devices can already evaluate Minecraft Preview on their Apple smartphones and tablets.
To do this, install the TestFlight application from the AppStore, then follow the link https://testflight.apple.com/join/qC1ZnReJ.
If you see the message This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now, it means that there are no places for testing now and you need to wait for new slots to connect to testing.
If there are free seats, then the buttons for joining the testing will appear, after which Minecraft Preview will be installed on your device.