In the world settings, enable the experiment functions for the mod to work correctly.
A new cave biome, which is quite dark and very sticky!
Be careful in this biome and don't fall into the trap!
- It lives in drip caves
- Neutral to players
- Likes to stomp his paws loudly, causing stalagmites from the ground
- Drop: a lot of experience
- It lives in sticky caves
- Hanging right above the trap
- Every few minutes, sticky goo drips from it directly onto the trap
- If a player or any mob falls into a trap, it will be completely stunned.
- The best way to deal with a sticky is to break the block on which it hangs
- It lives in lush caves
- You can feed glowing berries so that he starts breaking random blocks
- Useful if you want to get to the bottom faster
- May be covered with moss, use scissors to cut it off
- A portable object that can be used to place a light source
- Number of uses: 24
You can create this item from an iron ingot and a glowing pouch.
- Original title: Spectacle Candle
- The number of candles affects the strength of the night vision effect
- One candle = within a radius of three blocks
- Two candles = within a radius of five blocks
- Three candles = within a radius of seven blocks
- Four candles = within a radius of nine blocks
Such a candle is created from a thread, honeycomb and a luminous pouch.
- A new block that can be found in a special structure in the meadow biome
- Place the lightning rod over the unit to charge it when lightning strikes
- Interact with the charged block to create a shock wave and attack all nearby mobs
- The block can be activated by a red stone
When lightning strikes the unit, the texture of the unit will be changed, displaying the charging status.
- A new item to scare away phantoms
- Recharge time: 35 seconds
- Strength: 64
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Cave Enhancements Rewritten (.mcpack)
[65 Kb] downloads: 1983
Download textures for mod Cave Enhancements Rewritten (.mcpack)
[51.56 Kb] downloads: 1401