is an incredibly global and complex mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition
, which is based on such popular PC Minecraft mods as IndustrialCraft 2 and BuildCraft. The mod is designed for survival in order to facilitate the extraction of resources, but before that you have to go a long way.
What does the mod add:
- About 45 mechanisms and even more items.
- 5 new ores, generation of geways and oil lakes.
- Wires and processed energy, as in industrial craft 2, generators and a nuclear reactor.
- Pipes very similar to pipes from BuildCraft
- Convenient and beautiful interface for most mechanisms
- Working with liquids, of which 6 are new, in particular oil, which flows like water, capsules
- Auto-farms of animals and plants
- Automatic ore mining
- 2 types of new chargeable armor.
- New ways of processing resources
- Weapons and tools powered by energy.
- The ability to create additions to the main mod.
- Good (for Minecraft) graphics and beautiful models of some blocks.
- File for advanced settings
- New structures generated in the world
- Hevea or rubber tree:
Generated in the world with a small probability, only in biomes where there is grass. In the new versions, it is very often generated in forests, jungles and swamps. It is used to produce latex and rubber. It can be grown artificially. Most often appears in the forest, jungle or swamps. Hevea seedling (486) - falls out of hevea foliage. It is used in the hevea grower to grow new hevea. It grows for about 10 minutes.
It is rarely generated in the world in the form of lakes with a fountain in the middle, generation is more common in deserts. It looks like a dark liquid, has the properties of water: it flows, you can swim and drown in it, turns into stone when in contact with lava. It can be carried with a bucket or pumped out with a pump. It appears more often in deserts.
- Wild hives:
Rarely generated on the surface. When tapping on it, 2 bees will fly out. Break it after that the queen and the drone will fall out of the bees.
BEES CAN ONLY EXIST WITH COMPLEXITY ENABLED.
- Mixed ore:
it is rarely generated, medium deposits are not higher than level 20, it is mined with an iron or diamond pickaxe or drill. Drops redstone, iron dust, gold dust, rarely uranium and lapis lazuli.
- Uranium ore
is rarely generated, small deposits, no higher than level 48, mined with an iron or diamond pickaxe or drill. Drops uranium and 50% iron dust. Uranium is needed for the effective crafting of uranium rods.
- Iridium ore:
it is generated extremely rarely, 1 small deposit for 3-4 chanks. If you found it, you are very lucky. it is mined with an iron or diamond pickaxe or drill. Drops a piece of iridium and 50% gold dust, 1 ingot of iridium is made from 2 pieces.
is very common below level 30. it is mined with a stone pickaxe and above
often found below level 30. mined with a stone pickaxe and above
Bees - sometimes appear only on the included difficulty. They fly low, if they are hit, they will start flying away from the player very quickly. At death, a bee drone (drone) falls out of them.
Health - 5.
- Mechanisms are blocks that perform some kind of action while in the world. For example, to generate energy, process objects, extract resources, etc.
- GUI mechanisms:
- Some mechanisms have an interface. With it, you can put objects in the mechanism or take them out of it. The interface can have one or more slots. To open the interface, simply click on the mechanism. To put an item in the slot of the mechanism, you must first select this slot, and then press the button with the blue arrow. To take an item from a slot, first select this slot and then click on it.
- On the left in the interface there is an energy scale showing how much the internal storage of the mechanism is filled.
- There is an interface for a crusher, an electric furnace, an extractor, a centrifuge, a utilizer, a fuel generator, a geothermal generator, a barrel, an apiary, a bat-box and an MFE.
- If the mechanism is broken, then objects will fall out of it.
- Energy is generated by generator mechanisms and transmitted via wires to the connected mechanisms. Several wired mechanisms form a network. All the energy produced is evenly distributed across all the mechanisms in the network that are not generators, taking into account the resistance.
- Mechanisms cannot transmit energy without wires, even if they are standing nearby
- The crusher, electric furnace, extractor, centrifuge, utilizer, fuel generator, geothermal generator, barrel, apiary, bat-box and MFE have an interface.
- Many energy-using mechanisms have an internal storage in which unused energy will be stored and subsequently used by the mechanism. The amount of stored energy in the mechanism can be found by clicking on it with a key or by looking at the scale in the graphical interface, if this mechanism has one.
- Each generator has an output parameter - its voltage. The mains voltage is determined by the maximum voltage of the generator. If the voltage is higher than the limit of any devices or wires, they will burn out.
- The voltage can be changed using transformers. The transformer has one high-voltage output and 5 low-voltage, they can be deployed with a key. The transformer changes the voltage when energy passes through it. If the voltage is greater than the high-voltage output, the transformer will burn out.
- Types of transformers:
1. Low-voltage 32V 128V
2. Medium voltage 128V 512V
3. High-voltage 512V 2048V
VOLTAGE AND RESISTANCE ARE DISABLED BY DEFAULT, HOW TO TURN ON READ AT THE END OF THE INSTRUCTION
- Wire - installs a block of wire, chains of these blocks connect mechanisms to the power grid. The wire has a resistance that will determine the energy loss per block of wire.
- Types of wires:
1.Copper - the voltage limit is 32V, the resistance is 1/5.
2.Golden - voltage limit 128V, resistance - 2/5.
3.Crystal - the voltage limit is 512V, the resistance is 1/20.
4.Steel - voltage limit 2048V, resistance - 1.
5.Superconductor - has no voltage and resistance limit
- Energy storage (bat-box, id 210, MFE, id 235, MFSU, id 252) - can store 40,000 energy bat-box, 600000 - MFE, 10000000 - IFSU. Transfers energy to the network until it fills the internal energy storage of all devices. The vaults have a single-slot interface needed to charge items.
- Output voltage, aka voltage limit:
3.IFSU output 256V, limit 512V
- Key (wrench, id 500) - allows you to view the energy level in the mechanisms. The reactor shows heating, the lighthouse switches modes, the matter generator shows the process of creating matter, etc.
- Allows you to turn on and off the mechanisms. By default, all mechanisms are enabled. To turn on/ off, tap the key on the mechanism or just hover the cursor over it. A button will appear on top that will show whether it is on or off. With the help of it, the switching on / off takes place.
- TAP KEY TURNS THE MECHANISM. THE TURN PERFORMS ONLY A DECORATIVE ROLE.
- Pipes allow you to transport items from containers (chests or mechanisms) to other containers, while still sorting, correcting the direction and speeding up. Objects in pipes move according to these rules:
1. At the forks in ordinary pipes, objects choose a random direction. 2. The object will fall out of the pipe if it is broken during its movement or if the pipe ends.
3. In accelerating (gold) pipes, the object will gain speed, in the rest it will lose, but at the same time the speed cannot fall to zero or rise above a certain limit.
4. In iron (guide) pipes, the object will go only in the direction in which the pipe is turned, i.e. it can even turn around 5. In red stone (filter) pipes, the object will pass only if the same object is in the pipe interface, otherwise it will turn back. If no item is specified in the interface, then the pipe will skip any item.
6. If the item enters the chest, then it will be placed there, if there is not enough space, then a part of the stack will be placed, or nothing will be placed and the item will unfold. With the mechanisms, everything happens the same way, but the item will be moved only to certain slots (usually these are slots for processed items) 7. A wooden pipe will take out items from a chest or a mechanism on either side of it, 1 piece at a time.
- A generator is a mechanism that produces energy and sends it to the network. The generator cannot receive energy, only give it away.
- The solar panel (solar pannel, id 209) is the simplest generator, generates 20 energy/sec during the day, if there are no blocks on top that block the light. Voltage 20V
- Fuel generator (id 211) - Has an interface with 1 fuel slot. It works the same way as a furnace, only generates energy. Internal storage - 10000 energy. Boards/wood - 750 energy per unit of fuel, sticks /saplings - 250, coal - 4000, a bucket of lava - 10000. Voltage 32V.
- Nuclear reactor, about it below
- Windmill (windmill, id 219) - when installed above altitude 64 (above sea level), the more energy it generates, the more air blocks in the 9x9x9 zone around the windmill and the higher it is. Maximum 100 energy/sec. Does not store energy. Voltage from 0 to 100V
- Watermill (watermill, id 220) - generates more energy, the more blocks of water in the 3x3x3 zone around it. Maximum of 8 energy/sec. Does not store energy. The voltage is 8V.
- Geothermal generator - (geotermal generator, id 221) - has an internal lava storage for 16 buckets. Uses 1 bucket of lava for 50 seconds and generates 20 energy/sec. It stops if there is nowhere to transfer energy. It can pour lava from the barrel above it into itself, or the lava can be poured through the interface by putting a bucket of lava in its slot. Voltage 32V.
- Liquid fuel generator - has an internal storage for any liquid in 16 buckets. Uses some liquids to generate energy. 1 bucket is recycled for 50 seconds. It has an interface with 1 slot for a bucket of liquid. Can receive liquid from the barrel above it.
- Oil 8000 energy/bucket
- Lava 5000 energy/bucket
- Gasoline 16000 energy/bucket
- Biomass 10000 energy/bucket
- Voltage 32V
- The nuclear reactor has been recreated, the mechanics, interface, and construction method have been updated.
- Construction: build a hollow box of reinforced blocks so that the hollow part is 3 blocks high, and the width and length of its hollow part do not exceed 3 blocks. Instead of the ceiling, put the controllers of the uranium rods, from above in the middle of the entire structure - the reactor controller. It is also necessary to put a reactor turbine on the side of the box wall, from which energy will flow. Open the reactor interface and there, if everything is done correctly, slots will appear.
- If the casing is damaged, the reactor will not be able to contain water and will quickly overheat.
- Operation: The reactor uses water for operation. Water will be wasted in large quantities if the heating is stronger. If the water fails to cool the reactor, it will start to heat up. Energy is generated from heat and water if a turbine is installed in the reactor. In the reactor slots, you can put uranium rods that generate heat. To increase efficiency, place other rods or neutron reflectors next to the rods. For lowering - coolers. The reactor inventory can only be edited while it is cold.
- Graphite rods. They control the power of the reactor and can completely stop the reaction if they are completely lowered. The more the rods are lowered, the greater the temperature limit before the start of the chain reaction and the slower the reaction itself goes. The rods can be moved using the arrows on the right side of the interface. The chain reaction begins after filling in the scale on the left. The chain reaction will increase the power indefinitely until the reactor explodes. It cannot be stopped.
- REMEMBER! If the reactor is broken during operation or at high heat, it will explode weakly. If you break it during a chain reaction, an atomic explosion will occur.
- Use items and energy to get new items
- Electric furnace (electric furnace, id 213) is an electric analogue of a conventional furnace, uses 200 energy and 5 seconds per operation. It has an interface of 3 slots - 1 for the ingredient, 2 for the result and 3 for accelerators. Internal storage - 2000 energy. Max. voltage - 32V
- Crusher (macerator, id 204) - crushes ore and ingots into dust. It has an interface of 3 slots - 1 for the ingredient, 2 for the result and 3 for accelerators. Metal ore - 2 dust, ingot - 1 dust. 1 ingot can be made from 1 dust in the furnace. Uses 1200 energy and 20 seconds per operation. Internal storage - 2000 energy. Max. voltage - 32V
- Utilizer (recycler, id 200) - has an interface with 2 slots. Destroys an item from the left slot and with some chance gets the scrap in the right slot. Internal storage - 300. Max. voltage - 32V
- Centrefuge - Needed for processing honeycombs into bottles with honey. It has an interface of 3 slots - 1 for the ingredient, 2 for the result and 3 for accelerators. To work, there must be honeycombs in 1 slot, and an empty bottle in 2. Uses 400 energy and 20 seconds per operation. Max. voltage - 32V
- The extractor is needed for the effective production of rubber from latex. It has an interface of 3 slots - 1 for the ingredient, 2 for the result and 3 for accelerators. Receives 3 rubbers from 1 latex. Uses 400 energy and 20 seconds per operation. Max. voltage - 32V
- Bioreactor - Needed to create biomass from organic objects. It can work without energy, but it works 8 times faster with energy. It has an interface with 1 slot for a recycling item or an empty bucket. Outputs the biomass to the barrel above the mechanism, if there is one.
- seeds - 1/24 buckets
- foliage 1/32 buckets
- raw meat 1/12 buckets
- wheat 1/27 buckets
- sheaf of wheat 1/3 bucket
- Max. voltage - 32V
- Gasoline Factory - Uses energy to process oil into gasoline. To work, you need to put 2 barrels next to each other, one of which is oil, and the other is empty or gasoline. Has no interface. Max. voltage - 512V
- Replicator is needed to create matter-an object made of liquid matter and scrap materials. To work, the replicator takes 1 scrap from the left slot and 1 bucket of liquid matter from the barrel under it, after which it begins processing. The time of 1 operation is 50 seconds. Max. voltage - 512V
- Compressor - Is needed to produce carbon fiber, composite, compressed concrete and diamonds, respectively, from carbon fiber, composite ingot, concrete block and coal block. It has an interface of 3 slots - 1 for the ingredient, 2 for the result and 3 for accelerators. Stores 2000 energy. Max. voltage - 32V
- Clipboard. It has 9 slots for raw materials and 9 slots for the result. It is placed over any processor (electric furnace, crusher, etc.) and loads raw materials into it and takes out the result of processing. Allows you to lay a lot of raw materials at once and then not follow the process.
- Apiary - needed for the production of honey. It has a 9-slot interface. There are 2 slots on the right and 7 on the left. The queen and drones are placed in the right slots (drones on top, queen on the bottom). The frames on which honey will appear are placed in the left slots. Honey will be produced if the apiary is illuminated by sunlight, there are flowers of any kind around (the more, the better) and there are empty frames in the right slots. The honey process can be found by the progress scale in the interface.
- A wild hive, rarely generated in the world, drops a queen and a drone, for more information, see the section about generation
- Wrench - allows you to view information about the mechanisms and turn them on/off - to do this, just hover over the mechanism with the key in your hand, information and a button will appear in the upper right corner. It also allows you to configure some mechanisms and rotate them by tapping on them.
- Capsules are an object in which any liquid can be stored and at the same time full capsules, as well as empty ones, are stacked in 16 pieces. Capsules can be used in the same way as buckets/bottles in any mechanisms. But you can't drink from capsules and pour liquid out of them.
- Iron, gold, tin and copper dust is obtained in a crusher from ore. they are melted into ingots, also serve as a component of light dust and reactor elements.
- Copper and tin ingot are components of wire crafting and some mechanisms.
- A steel ingot is the most basic element of crafting. It is needed for crafting a machine block, microchips and many mechanisms. It is obtained from an iron ingot.
- The machine block is a component of most mechanisms. It can be disassembled into steel ingots.
- The usual and improved microcircuit are components of crafting mechanisms and objects.
- Wire - installs a block of wire, also falls off it. Now the wire in the inventory is an item. It is also a component for crafting chips.
- Rreactor module (507 - used for crafting advanced mechanisms and items.
- uu-matter (508) - is produced in a matter generator. You can craft a lot from it, but the main purpose is to craft iridium.
- Iiridium (496) is a component for crafting a nanosable and an iridium plate
- The iridium plate is a component of quantum armor.
- Latex (485) - is collected using a tap from hevea, used to produce rubber.
- Rubber(488) is a material for wires and a rubber helmet.
- Coal dust is obtained in a coal crusher, it is needed to create carbon fiber.
- Composite ingot - needed to create a composite in a compressor
- Carbon fiber is needed to create carbon fiber in the compressor.
- Uncured concrete is needed to create compressed concrete in a compressor
- Composite - needed for crafting a laser and an iridium composite.
- Carbon fiber - needed for crafting nnobroni
- Compressed concrete is needed to fill the concrete stacker on the workbench
- Ccoal ball - needed for crafting a coal block.
- Coal rock is used in the compressor to create diamonds.
Matter Generator Catalysts:
- Scrap - is used as a catalyst for a matter generator, and is also needed for crafting boxes of scrap materials. You can get it in the utilizer.
- The scrap box is used as a catalyst for the hegerator of matter, and also when using 1 box disappears and a random object falls out of it.
- drill (drill, 509) is an analog of a pickaxe, but it has a charge, it is charged in a chest above the energy storage. 300 uses, 80 energy/usage
- chainsaw (chainsaw, 510) is an analog of an axe, but has a charge, 300 uses, 80 energy/use
- battery (battery, 498) is a chargeable item. stores 10,000 energy. When you click on the device, 1000 energy is transferred to it. (portable storage)
- energy crystal (445) is a chargeable object. stores 100,000 energy. When tapping on the device, it transfers up to 10,000 energy to it.
- nanosable (nano saber, 499) - deals 20 damage per hit. Discharged while in the hand. Consumes 80 energy/sec, a full charge will last for 100 sec. 2 an item in addon, created from iridium.
- miner's laser (444) - shoots forward with a charge that flies 20 blocks, destroying everything within a radius of 1 block from the projectile. All destroyed blocks except stone and earth fall out. Deals little damage to mobs. Consumes 500 energy per shot, stores 100,000 energy. Used to quickly create passages.
- Quantum Armor - each item of the set is charged and stores 90,000 energy. A full set makes you invulnerable (25 defense). Each element spends 30 energy on one damage absorption. When the armor is discharged, it gives 15 protection.
- the helmet allows you to breathe underwater.
- the breastplate gives the effect of fire resistance
- pants allow you to run very fast using the buttons of the armor interface
- boots block all fall damage and allow you to jump high
- Nanobrony - each item of the set is charged and stores 16,000 energy. A full set gives 22 defenses, absorbing most of the damage. Spends 40 energy on one damage absorption. When discharged, it gives 11 protection.
- boots block some of the fall damage
- Jetpack - allows you to fly. Controlled by a button. It is put on with a tap on any block. It can be charged.
- Batpack - transfers energy to the charged tool when digging. It is put on with a tap on any block. It can be charged.
- leash (leash, id 498) - has nothing to do with other things from the mod, allows you to drag a mob while the leash is in your hand. To hook a mob, click on it. It has a margin of safety, which is consumed while you are dragging a stubborn sheep, on average it lasts for 12 minutes. Has a cheap craft.
- Tap(487) - collects latex stains on the trunk of the hevea.
- Concrete stacker (456) - charged with compressed concrete on a workbench. Usage lays up to 16 blocks of uncured concrete.When laying on a layer of cobblestone or concrete, a new layer will be laid on top of the old one, taking its shape. In this way, you can quickly build walls. It is also possible to fill the recesses with concrete.
- Uncured concrete is a very fragile material, does not fall out, easily collapses. When tapping on it with sand, it freezes within a radius of 2 blocks.
- Solidified concrete is durable, has great explosion resistance, and is a good building material.
Items necessary for the operation of mechanisms:
- uranium rod (uranium cell, 504) is used in the reactor to generate energy
- cooler (cooling 60k helium cell, 505) is used in the reactor for cooling
- the accelerator (overclocker upgrade, 506) is placed in the chest above the crusher/electric furnace, accelerates by 2 times, increases energy consumption by 2.5 times. there may be several
- Queen bee - falls out of the bees of wild hives (see at the beginning), used in the apiary. It has a life span and at its end it splits into a new queen and an additional drone.
- Bee drone - drops out of wild hives of bees (see at the beginning), is used in the apiary, accelerates honey production.
- An empty frame is placed in the apiary so that honeycombs appear on it
- A frame with honeycombs - in the centrefuge, you can transfer honey from it to an empty bottle to get a bottle with honey and an empty frame.
- Bottle - may be empty or contain honey or mead. It can be used to fill or empty a barrel as well as a bucket. Honey or mead can be drunk, the bottle will become empty and will remain in the inventory. Mead also gives health regeneration for 30 seconds and disorientates (the camera will occasionally swing)
Script Features and troubleshooting methods:
- In any incomprehensible situation, re-enter the world.
- No devices support double chests. I.e. the chest will be considered full if the first 27 slots are filled. the remaining slots will not participate in processing.
- If when you click on the mechanism with a key, it is written "not activated", or the mechanism simply does not work, click on the mechanism with a redstone.
- If it seems to you that energy is not transmitted through wires or objects through pipes, then reinstall the pipes/wires that transmit energy
- When installing the script during the game (not in the main menu), it will not work, an inscription will appear that the script is disabled. To activate, re-enter the world.
- If the graphical interface does not appear, or does not work correctly, use the application from the archive with the mod. It will install the GUI files correctly regardless of whether there is internet or not.
Working with the configuration file:
The mod configuration file is located at /games/com.mojang/factorization.options
- Each setting has 3 values:
- true - enabled
- false - disabled
- fancy - depends on the improved graphics settings
- Value of settings:
- armor_safe_mode is a very important setting, enabled by default. Turns off the quantum/nano armor, because because of this armor, minecraft may crash on many devices. You can try to turn it off.
- version_code - version of the configuration file. Changing it will restore the default configuration.
- barrel_liquid_animation - whether the liquid is shown in barrels
- pipe_item_animation - animation of objects in pipes
- test_pipe_liquid_animation - test animation of liquid in pipes. It is disabled by default, because it causes a load and there are bugs in it.
- liquid_engine_animation - animation of the operation of the liquid fuel generator
- overpowered_machine_explosion - enables/disables the explosion of mechanisms and wires at high voltage
- resistance - enables/disables resistance
- debug - enables/disables debugging mode (in debugging mode, the performance is shown, the time of one tick, the tick time of the mechanism, etc. in milliseconds)
Installing the Factorization mod:
- Unpack the archive with the mod, if it has not been unpacked yet
- Set Resources - Factorization X.X as a texture pack
- Install Factorization render addon.apk
- Install the FactorizationLauncher script v1.0.js and restart the launcher
- If you want to play with sounds from the mod, copy the FactorizationSounds folder to games/com.mojang/
Playing in local multiplayer:
- The setup for a player who will be a server in local multiplayer is the same as for a single game
- For players who will connect to the host, the factorization script should be disabled 4.X.js and install FZ multiplayer client 4.X.js ! IMPORTANT!! The multiplayer client will not work in a single game, only when connected to the world where the main script is
- armor will not work for connected players
- any animations will be visible only to the host
- many add-ons work in multiplayer
- To install the add-on, unpack the archive with it at games/com.mojang/FactorizationAddons
- Use only add-ons from the official mod page - https://vk.com/factorisation2_script
- Install add-on textures in addition to those already installed, if any.
Last version: v5.0 alpha для [0.14.x]
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
What you need:
Download mod Factorization
[7.05 Mb] downloads: 54691
Install Factorization x.x.modpkg as a script
Install FZ render addon [...].apk
If you want to play with sounds from the mod - copy the folder FactorizationSounds