First, you need to create a diamond raw material in Stonecutter . To do this, just put the diamond.
You will need six of these materials to create a diamond wolf armor. Use a workbench for this.
The wolf must be tamed to be able to use armor.
Open the inventory of the tamed wolf and put the armor in the appropriate slot.
In addition to diamond armor, iron wolf armor is also available in addon, which can be created from iron nuggets.
Installing the Wolf Armor mod (.mcaddon):
- Download the mod file marked .mcaddon from the link below.
- Just open the file (via ES Explorer on Android) and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Parameter sets.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!