- Due to an unexpected crashing issue, we have had to temporarily revert the fix for MCPE-105487, which can cause textures to turn pink after playing for long periods of time on a server
- Added the updated Create New World screen on Nintendo Switch
- Added support for middle mouse click on iOS
- Zombies now have a 10% chance to be able to break doors on hard difficulty
- Implemented new Marketplace error screen art and messaging
- Timeout when connecting to a multiplayer game has been reduced from 180 to 90 seconds
- D-Pad Left can now be held down again to move the cursor left in menus
- Instantaneous effects (Potions, Tipped Arrows) can no longer be applied to dead mobs and players
- ‘So Below’ music track now plays in Basalt Deltas
- Redesigned the menu toggle switches to make it easier to distinguish between the on and off states
More than 100 changes and fixes. Most of it has been ported from previous beta versions.
«Download» implies the possibility of switching to Google Play or another service. You will need a purchased game license to install the update.
Buy Minecraft on Google Play