At the moment, biomes are replacing some vanilla biomes.
Don't forget to enable the experiment functions in your world settings.
Replaces the Swamp biome.
Replaces a Wooden Badland biome.
Replaces the jungle, but you can still find jungle wood, bamboo here.
- Passive mob
- Appears in a Mossy Forest
- Feed two such sheep with Tall Moss Sprouts (Tall Moss Sprouts) to breed them
- Health: 8
- Drop: Mossy Block and Raw Mutton
- You can get a haircut and get a block
Corrupted Wood Corpse
- Hostile mob
- Appears in the Corrupted Forest
- Health: 30
- Damage: 8
- Drop: Damaged Log, Damaged Bush, Stick and Bone
- Neutral mob
- Appears in the Overgrown Jungle
- Health: 28
- Damage: 2-3
- Drop: Overgrown Jungle Log, Overgrown Jungle Plant and Stick
- Can be tamed with Beetroot
- The tamed mob attacks all the Zombies it sees, even when they don't do anything to them. It will also protect its owner from any other enemies.
Overgrown Jungle Tree
Overgrown Jungle Bush
Corrupted Bush Vegetation
Overgrown jungle plant
Mossy Sprouts Vegetation
Corrupted Grass Vegetation
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Mythical Biomes (.mcpack)
[734.53 Kb] downloads: 624
Download textures for mod (.mcpack)
[594.71 Kb] downloads: 409