These caves are generated exclusively under Mushroom Islands. Here you can feel safe, because this is a peaceful cave in which there are no hostile mobs. The whole cave is covered with vegetation, which very quietly illuminates everything around it.
- In this cave, giant mushrooms are generated;
- Mushrooms of normal size are formed on the surface;
- A vine grows right out of the ground;
- All these plants emit a small amount of light!
- Glowing Stew from glowing mushrooms can be created from 1 bowl and 2 glowing mushrooms;
- Fills 6 hunger points (3 pieces of meat);
- Puts a Night Vision effect on you for 15 seconds.
- Luminite is a blue gemstone that can be found in Glowing Caves;
- Luminite ore is generated at Y levels from -64 to 12 (from 1 to 12 in old world generation);
- When destroyed, 1-2 fragments of luminite fall out.
- Combine 8 pieces of luminite and 1 diamond on the workbench to get 1 luminite
- Luminite can be used to make equipment!
- Equipment made of luminite can burn in fire, but is invulnerable to explosions.
Here is a detailed picture proving that luminite is the next stage in the evolution of your armor:
- Mushroom Elf appears in Glowing Caves;
- They can be bred using Glowing Mushrooms;
- They spawn in large groups of 4-8 pieces;
- They have 8 health (4 hearts) and they die almost instantly from lava;
- They run away from the player, but they can be lured with the help of glowing mushrooms;
- When they are killed, 0-2 glowing mushrooms fall out.
- These caves are generated exclusively under swamps;
- This is a very dangerous cave with a thick green fog that limits the drawing distance.
- A layer of slimy stone replaces the stone, it will slow you down
- A thick layer of mucus covers most of the surfaces
- Slimy flowers and slimy sprouts grow here and there all over the cave
- Carefully! Slime dripping from the ceiling!
- Slime soup can be created from 1 bowl and 2 balls of slime;
- Makes up for 3 hunger points (1.5 pieces of meat);
- Gives you "High Jump II" for 8 seconds and "Resistance II" for 5 seconds;
- Has a 45% chance to impose on you "Hunger I" for 30 seconds and "Nausea II" for 20 seconds.
- Slime zombies spawn in a Slime Pit
- They appear in large hordes from 4 to 7 pieces
- They have 20 health (10 hearts), like ordinary zombies
- They will throw hardened slime balls at enemies that deal 7 damage (3.5 hearts) without armor
- When they die, rotten flesh and hardened balls of slime fall from them
- Slugs from vanilla Minecraft spawn here much more often — in groups of 2 to 4 pieces.
These caves are created exclusively in deserts. This is a very dusty cave with a thick yellowish-pale fog.
- All the stone in this cave has been replaced with Limestone, Paved Limestone and Sandstone;
- Sometimes generates Quicksand;
- Hanging from the ceiling here, Sandy Roots/
- Scorpions spawn in Limestone Caves;
- They appear in packs of 2-4 pieces;
- They have 16 health (i.e. 8 hearts);
- They inflict 10 seconds of Poison on each attack;
- Raw Scorpion meat falls out of them at death (or Fried Scorpion meat if they died in fire or lava);
- Vanilla Cadavers also appear here, and quite often. Usually in groups of 2-4 mobs.
- Raw Scorpion meat makes up for one point of hunger (or 0.5 hearts);
- It will impose on you the effect of Poison II for 10 seconds, Hunger III for 10 seconds and Nausea III for 8 seconds;
- Raw Scorpion meat can be fried in an oven or smokehouse to cook it. Then it will fill 5 points of the hunger scale (2.5 hearts).
- Raw Scorpion meat can be used to brew potions of Deadly Poison.
- There are 4 spawners, 2 with scorpions and 2 with cadavers;
- In the middle is a chest with valuable loot.
Ice caves are generated under cold biomes.
In the ice caves you will find a variety of new blocks.
- Ice crystals and frozen rocks appear on the surface of caves;
- Crystal ice and blue ice make up the ceiling of the cave;
- You can find pebbles on the floor;
- Icicles hang down from above.
- Penguins appear in ice caves and on the surface of cold biomes;
- They appear in groups of 3 to 5 on the surface and 2 to 4 underground;
- Penguins have 10 health units (5 hearts);
- Vagrants appear here more often, in groups of 2 to 4.
- Ice crystals can be used to create a Cold Potion, which gives slowness and mountain fatigue.
Lost Explorer's Camp
- Camps of lost explorers appear in ice caves between Y=-30 and 20.
- Due to an error in the game, explorers will not appear in structures, interact with a suitcase with an emerald in your hand to summon it.
- Packed ice bricks can be created using packed ice.
- You can select a subpack by applying a behavior pack to your world, and then clicking the gear next to the deactivate button.
- You must have version 1.17.10 or higher. Betas 188.8.131.52, 21 and 22 are not supported.
- When upgrading to a newer version, set the subpack to the correct parameters.
- Incorrect subpack settings may cause errors
In the settings of the world, do not forget to enable the experiment functions.
Last updated: August 29, 2021
- Added Ice caves appearing under cold caves
- Added icicles and ice crystals
- Lost seekers dwell in these caves
- Penguins added
Last version: 1.2
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Beyond the Underground (.mcaddon)
[8.6 Mb] downloads: 2680