- Shows the damage done to the enemy;
- Precise health control;
- The maximum rendering distance is 20 blocks;
- Mojang Font;
- There are three display options available - damage, health, or all at once.
The health scale is colored in different colors, depending on the amount of health.
- Green - 50-100% health;
- Yellow - 25-49% health;
- Red - 1-24% health.
Boss Health Indicator:
- This addon monitors the health of the object, not the damage itself. Thus, if the damage inflicted exceeds the remaining number of lives of the entity, the damage displayed is the remaining number of lives, not the actual damage;
- The maximum damage can be shown equal to 100. Any higher value will only show "100+".
There are 2 display options available:
- Health Strip
- Icons of hearts
Last update: v3.2 (February 25, 2022)
- Added support Minecraft 1.18
- Compressed code
Download mod Damage Indicator (Health + damage) (.mcpack)
Download mod Damage Indicator (Only health) (.mcpack)
Download mod Damage Indicator (Only damage) (.mcpack)
Download font for Damage Indicator (.mcpack)