To start the game, you need at least 2 players or more.
After loading the world, players will appear in a small lobby where you can adjust the game time.
Here, you can also use the buttons to select the animal you want to play for.
You can start the game only after all the players choose their animals.
A few screenshots from the map:
Last update: February 7, 2021.
- Fixed missing NPC mobs.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
- Changed the description on the map!
Installing the Hide and Seek map (.mcworld):
- Download the map file .mcworld from the link below.
- Just open the file and the game will install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and find the map in the list of worlds.
- Launch the map and enjoy it!