- Hatches from an egg that appears in the waters of the Overworld.
- He sniffs the territory with his huge nose.
- Looking for seeds of ancient plants.
- Together with the Sniffer, new ornamental plants will appear.
Plants are just a decoration. Developers will not add new crops and food.
- Hides in the mines and likes to play hide-and-seek.
- Gives players hints who want to find it.
- Find it 3 times, the Scoundrel will reward you with a miner's item.
- The player builds it himself.
- The Golem's cape depends on the type of wool block in the build.
- The tuff golem wanders searching for items.
- It can be in two states: Statue and Alive.
How to vote?
Mob voting will open on October 14, a day before the start of Minecraft Live 2022 itself. Fans will have exactly one day to decide on the only mob that will appear with the next Minecraft update.
The voting results will be announced on Minecraft Live 2022 on October 15.