Thirst is displayed in blue drops, and every 1 minute the bar goes down, and if it reaches 0, you will have weakness, so don't forget to drink.
If you need life-giving moisture, you should use these items:
Armor and helmets
This is not all the armor, the rest you have to find around the world Minecraft
Long-range weapons are not always ideal for combat, as they attract zombies and give away your position, use them wisely.
Drop damage and morphine
Players should take care of the fall damage, as they may break their legs, but if the legs are still broken, just use morphine.
Infected people were people before death, after death from infection they turn into zombies, zombies have no mind, so they can't hold objects, open doors and not climb stairs, and are also very aggressive towards animals and those who are not infected.
There are several variants of Infected Zombies:
- For health reasons - 5, 10, 20, 25, 30
- By speed - 20, 25, 30, 35
- By attack - 3, 6, 9, 12, 50% infect the player.
Viruses and treatment
Players must be careful when they are attacked by zombies, as they can get infected with a virus that leaves the player only in case of death or the use of medicine.
In a post-apocalyptic world, the remaining products are canned food or dry rations.
List of all products: canned bacon, canned beans, canned peaches, canned sardines, canned spaghetti, canned tuna, cereals, milk powder, rice, strawberry jam.
Melee weapons are the best way to sneak in somewhere and remain unnoticed.
Some weapons have more durability than others and have a longer service life, and some have more damage.
Supplies are scattered all over the Minecraft world and helps players to extract valuable resources.
- Green Supplies - weapons and ammunition
- Yellow Supplies - food and melee weapons
- White supplies are medicines.
Survivors and bandits
The survivors don't attack the players, and the bandits will attack the players. Bandits rarely appear because they replace wandering merchants.
Throughout the world of Minecraft, you will meet various structures in which you can find chests with supplies.
Good luck in survival, it won't be easy!
Last update: December 20, 2020.
- Fixed animation error when squatting while flying and walking.
- Fixed the appearance of zombies.
Installing the Project Walker mod (.mcaddon):
- Download the mod file marked .mcaddon from the link below.
- Just open the files and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Resource sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Behavior packs.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
Last version: для [1.16.100+]
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Project Walker (.mcaddon)
[1.32 Mb] downloads: 102616