For the mod to work, you need to activate Experimental gameplay in editing the world.
How to use the career block?
A new block will be added to the game, the destruction of which creates a stone platform and a quarry, after which the automatic collection of all resources begins. Built-in funnels and a chest will help to collect all the excavated items in one place. A visual representation of the operation of the block will be shown in the screenshots below.
The machine will stop working automatically when it reaches the bedrock. You can also stop the process manually by simply breaking a block of Red Stone next to the machine.
In addition to Quarry, there are 4 different blocks: a large, medium and small quarry block, as well as an explosive quarry block. Each of them has a different excavation radius. For example, a large block of a quarry will dig out a site with dimensions of 15x15.
Last update: September 22, 2020.
- Now it is necessary to use a Block of Coal as fuel
- Fixed bugs.
Installing the Quarry mod (.mcaddon):
- Download the mod files marked .mcaddon from the links below.
- Open the files (via ES Explorer on Android) and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Resource packs.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Behavior packs.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
Last version: v3
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Quarry v3 (.mcaddon)
[30.93 Kb] downloads: 7782
Скачать мод Quarry v2 (.mcaddon)
[28.3 Kb] downloads: 8888