How does it work?
Simple! After activating the parameter pack and creating a world, you will receive a chest with a portal that automatically sends you to the Nether.
Moreover, in the mod settings, you can enable or disable the appearance of a bonus chest in the Nether. It will be enabled by default. You can change the setting by clicking on the gear and dragging the slider in the desired direction.
The chest may contain the following items:
- Blackstone (Blackstone)
- Pearl Edges
- Crimson and Distorted Boards (Crimson/Warped Planks)
- Crimson and Distorted gifs (Crimson/Warped Stems)
- Red and Brown Mushroom
- Stewed mushrooms
- Raw pork
- Infernal Stone (Netherrack)
- Wooden Axe and Pickaxe
- And other things.
Loot table in chests:
Installing the Nether Spawn mod (.mcpack):
- Download the mod file marked .mcpack from the link below.
- Just open the file (via ES Explorer on Android) and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Resource packs.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Behavior packs.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Nether Spawn (.mcpack)
[2.63 Mb] downloads: 3134