Go to the content
ModsCraft » Mods » Mod: Village Guards

Mod: Village Guards

14:50, 3 Mar 2021 56 109
Mod: Village Guards
Mod Village Guards will add to Minecraft new villagers who will protect villages from monsters. Train ordinary residents to make them your guardians and give them a sword or bow to activate a certain class.

How does it work?


The Village Guardian (replaces the Wither Skeleton) is a new type of inhabitants that can be found in villages. You can also use the Wither Skeleton spawn egg to create it.

In mod there are archers (chance of appearance: 35%) and swordsmen (chance of appearance: 65%). All guards wear chain mail armor and an iron helmet. They are also equipped with a bow or sword depending on their class.

Mod: Village Guards

The guards spend most of their time patrolling the village and looking for possible threats.


Guardians will mostly be useful at night, because it is at this time that various monsters appear.


You can also train ordinary residents to make them guards.
  • Android/IOS: take an iron helmet and press Train with a long press on the resident.
  • Windows 10: Take an iron helmet and right-click on a resident to train him.


Give the guard a sword or bow to change his class.


Give a resident an empty glass bottle and he will turn into a healer. If you have little health, then just go to him and he will replenish your health.


Features of the Guardians
  • The Wither Skeletons were replaced with guardians
  • Armor/weapons: iron breastplate and helmet, iron sword/bow
  • They can open and close doors
  • Automatically attack monsters
  • Appear in villages
  • Give an ordinary resident an iron helmet to train him
  • Give a resident an empty glass bottle to make him a healer
  • You can change the class of guards by giving them a bow/sword
  • In the chests of the fortress of the Nether, you can find the head of a Wither Skeleton
  • Use the tag to give the guardian a name
  • Guardians have a low speed of movement
  • You can trade with the guards, as with ordinary residents

Last update: v1.16.1 (March 3, 2021)
What's new?
  • The guards of the village will no longer attack Creepers;
  • Village guards now naturally appear in villages (the probability that a villager will become a guardian is 15% of the total number of villagers, of these 15%: 75% will become swordsmen and 25% archers);
  • The color of the Village Guard Summoning egg now matches the color of the villager summoning egg.

Last version: v1.16.1
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Village Guards v1.16.1 (.mcaddon)
[184.45 Kb] downloads: 6024

Supported versions
1.16.201
1.16.210
New features / NPC / Mobs
Leave a comment (total 9)
Эмоции
Amogus bb blobDance catKISS KEKW MODS MONKE NOOOO peepoSleep popCat ratJAM roflanUpalo WHAT WAA WAWA GIGACHAD RAGEY
reload, if the code cannot be seen
  1. Аватарка гостя
    Jawa play
    13:10 23 Dec 21
    Спасите расссссспрадажа на озон купите яйца и будет жопа :)
  2. Аватарка гостя
    нулл
    16:13 17 Oct 21
    этот аддон херня полная есть аддон ещё лучше на бедрок версию если что там жителей больше там жители с луками с арбалетом с трезубцем с мечами и топорами там есть ещё колдун лекарь и король с зачерованым мечём и их можно в любую броню одевать
  3. Аватарка гостя
    профессионал майнкрафт пе
    4:24 28 May 21
    это не мод это лимоно
  4. Аватарка гостя
    Game Gun
    19:19 8 Oct 19
    Меня этот охранник убил ( ╹▽╹ )
  5. Аватарка гостя
    Сергей Сутолкин
    4:16 14 Jul 18
    Енот мод Обновился
  6. Аватарка гостя
    Сергей Сутолкин
    12:48 13 May 18
    ЖЫтеля ????????
  7. Аватарка гостя
    Радик Черный
    10:25 12 Jun 17
    Не могу поменять им оружие ,например хочу дать лук,а у него меч ,пытался и нифига не получилось,а так норм
  8. Аватарка гостя
    Кирилл
    17:55 12 Apr 17
    Скин жытеля как секелт иссушытель если дать лук он начнёт стрелять в игрока как с пулемета
    1. Аватарка гостя
      W1noyyy So2
      23:28 27 Feb 21
      Боже писать научись
Privacy Feedback About Sitemap

THIS SITE IS NOT A MINECRAFT PRODUCT AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH MOJANG.

Minecraft is copyright Mojang Studios and is not affiliated with this site

DMCA.com Protection Status