Just recently, a release version was released, but players encountered some critical bugs. The developers have released Minecraft 1.20.51 to fix them. More details can be found in the article below and on the developers' website.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing on Realms
- Items no longer have the possibility of duplicating after switching selecting slots while using them
- All owned and unowned emotes should now appear within the Emotes section of Dressing Room
- Fixed an issue where the PlayStation Plus requirement prompt was not shown when joining multiplayer games
- The block component "minecraft:random_ticking" is now supported again