Developers have released a new update for Minecraft 1.20.41.02. This hotfix aims to fix a number of crashes that players encountered while playing on previous versions. Learn more details in the article below.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a Realm after doing other things for a while
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining Featured Servers
- Fixed a crash on Amazon devices when the player had a prior Realms purchase and the Realm had not been created yet
- Fixed a possible soft lock when performing different actions within Marketplace
- Fixed searching, filtering, and sorting only displaying the first row of results when using the search feature inside the Marketplace
- World type filters now apply properly when using search filters in the Marketplace
- Fixed an issue with not being able to upgrade from the demo to full version on PlayStation