In the release of Minecraft 1.20.10.01, in addition to bug fixes, interesting changes have appeared. Improved the player's sneaking and added the ability to crawl. In addition, more than 50 bugs have been fixed.
- Added the ability to crawl behind the Short Sneaking and Crawling Experimental toggle
- Created new player crawling animation
- Players will now begin crawling when in a 1 block gap, similar to sneaking
- Crawling is the same speed as sneaking
- Added recipe unlocking as an experiment
- Player’s hitbox height now reduces to 1.5 blocks while sneaking
- Sneaking will automatically be initiated while stuck in a gap of less than 1.8 blocks
- Sneaking will lower the player camera height respective of these changes
- Sneaking now requires enough space to stand in order to exit sneaking
- Players will transition from swimming to sneaking if they are unable to stand up but would be able to sneak
- Items dropped by storage entities are now centered inside the nearest block
- Shovel has been removed from Boat recipe
- Barrel recipe has been modified to use Planks instead of Sticks
- The Cobweb to String recipe has been removed
All fixes from the beta versions were merged with the release.