- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS
- Fixed player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls
- Fixed a bug that caused the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm
«Download» implies the possibility of switching to Google Play or another service. You will need a purchased game license to install the update.
Buy Minecraft on Google Play