To get started, you need to download a set of textures in the format .mcpack to your device. Now, depending on the operating system, follow these steps:
- Android: open the Downloads folder in the file manager and find the downloaded set, click on it and the game will automatically start and the installation process will begin.
- iOS: use the Safari browser to download the file and after downloading, click on it once so that the game starts itself and starts installing textures.
- Windows 10: left-click on the texture file .mcpack twice to install textures.
- Android: unpack the texture folder in /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/.
- iOS: rename the file from .zip to .mcpack and click on the file to start the installation.
- Windows 10: unpack the folder with textures from the archive to %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe \LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs.
Now you can start the game and activate textures globally (they will work for all worlds), or in editing a specific world.
If something didn't work out according to the instructions, then write about your problem in the comments and we will definitely help!