Neutral and passive mobs:
Gast's sister has 20 health points, she looks like an Ifrit, but shoots Gast's fireballs and attacks only players. Spawns in the Nether.
Bootie was removed in the version for 1.16.100, appears in the valley of soul sand, is neutral and can be tamed with red and yellow colors, she has 20 health units.
The Bowsett appears in the Nether wastelands and basalt deltas, it can be tamed with red and yellow flowers. Removed in version 1.16.100.
The wound appears in the swamp biome. Removed in version 1.16.100.
Last update: April 12, 2022.
- Support for Minecraft 1.17.40 and higher
Installing the Cute Mob Model mod (.mcaddon):
- Download the mod file marked .mcaddon from the link below.
- Just open the files and the game will install everything you need by itself.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Resource sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Parameter sets.
- Find the add-on and activate it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
Last version: для [1.16.100+]
Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
Download mod Cute Mob Model (.mcaddon)
[3.46 Mb] downloads: 3779