Video installation of MCPE mods
Installing mods on Minecraft PE
- Download the mod file
- Find it in downloads and click
- The game will be automatically launched and the import process will begin
- Turn on the mod in editing the world
- Download the mod .mcpack to your device
- If you already have Minecraft installed, then just find the mod file and run it
- After clicking, the game will automatically start and import of the mod will begin
- After successfully importing all parts of the mod, go to edit the world and in the Resource Packs or Behaviour Packs activate the mod
- Activation in Resource Sets or Parameter Sets depends on the type of mod, and there may be several files
- If you need to enable the experiment functions for the mod to work, then do this
- After successful activation, you can launch the world and enjoy the installed mod!
Installing mods with an extension .mcaddon
- Download the mod .mcaddon to your device
- If you already have Minecraft installed, then just find the mod and run it
- The game will be launched automatically and the import will begin
- After successfully importing all parts of the mod, go to Edit the world and in the sections Resource Packs and Behaviour Packs activate all parts of the mod
- If necessary, enable the experiment functions necessary for the mod to work
- Now you can launch the world and enjoy the installed add-on!
How to download mods?
On our website ModsCraft.Net in the section mods there is a large collection of amazing mods for the game, which is constantly updated.
Downloading mods is very simple. Go to the end of the page and find the download button.